October Blog!!

My primary job at both Holy Name Medical and Mountainside Hospital is to arrange and put together orientation booklets for the new employees and nurses. At Holy Name, I intern in the Transitional Care Unit that deals with paperwork that needs to be given to the patients. I print out the table of contents and arrange them to create the booklets for the new workers for transitional care. For Mountainside, I do something very similar but also at times, the other interns and I go through the files of nurses from years ago and scan them if they are still working in the hospital. Starting in November, however, on Thursdays at Holy Name, I am going to be assigned to a nursing unit where I would get patient contact and learn how to interact with them which I am looking forward to because that is what I would like to be doing in the future.

Popular posts from this blog

February!!

End of the Year

January!!