November!!

This month was much more exciting than October because I was able to experience a simulation lab at Mountainside. The residents came in and had to figure out a mysterious disease that the "patient" was having. It was very informative and exciting to see them work through the case and figure it out together. It really helped me see what a real experience would probably look like and it made me excited for my future career. We even sat in on the consult after the case to get an "inside look" to the simulation and their thinking behind how they were able to figure it out. It was really fun and I hope I can do another one soon. On the other days at Mountainside, we focused mainly on scanning documents and at Holy Name, I am going to start calling the insurance companies to gain information for the hospital. Overall, it was a really fun month and I'm excited for December!

Popular posts from this blog

February!!

End of the Year

January!!